Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
CARA RANDOLPH reviewed Grass Fed Beef, Wagyu, Heritage Pork, Chicken Delivered To your Home
- Animal Health
- Crop/Land Management
- Dairy Farming/Products
- Herd Management
- Non-Dairy Harvested Products
- Organic-Holistic Farming
- Pest Control
- Renewable Energy
- Art/Project Submission Guidelines
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Announces $16 Million Funding Opportunity to Support Socially Disadvantaged and Veteran Farmers and RanchersWASHINGTON, July 16, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture today announced up to $16 million in available funding to help socially disadvantaged and veteran farmers and ranchers own and operate successful farms. Funding is made through the USDA’s Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers Program (also […]
- USDA Forest Service and State of Utah Invest in Utah’s Future Through Shared StewardshipUtah, July 16, 2019 – Today, Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue and Utah Governor Gary R. Herbert have agreed to implement specific actions under Utah’s Shared Stewardship agreement that will immediately begin to improve conditions on-the-ground.
- USDA Announces Record-Breaking Funding for 2019 Farm to School GrantsWASHINGTON, July 16, 2019 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced today the award of more than $9 million in
- Secretary Perdue Statement on the Department of Labor’s Proposed H2A Modernized RuleWASHINGTON, July 15, 2019 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement on the Department of Labor’s proposed rule to modernize the H-2A program to reflect stakeholder concerns and improve access to a legal source of agricultural labor:
- Secretary Perdue Visits Sysco for Signing of the Pledge to America’s Workers(San Diego, Calif., July 15, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today visited Sysco Corporation in San Diego, California to tour the facilities and join the company’s signing of the Pledge to America’s Workers. Sysco is pledging nearly 35,000 opportunities for America’s workers.
- USDA Provides Food-Safety Tips, Resources to Communities in the Path of Major Gulf StormWASHINGTON, July 11, 2019 - The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) reminds people in the forecast path of the major storm in the Gulf of Mexico to take steps now to protect the safety and health of their food, and farmers and ranchers about USDA resources available to help if their operations are affected by […]