Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Current Moon Phase
- Puglia to head Western Growers as Nassif retires October 17, 2019The board of Western Growers, which represents fresh produce growers in Arizona, California, Colorado and New Mexico, announced Oct. 16 that it has selected Dave Puglia as the organization’s next president and CEO. Puglia will...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- JBS USA responds to call by U.S. senators for investigation into meatpacking plant’s practices October 17, 2019An international meat-processing conglomerate whose U.S. subsidiary is based in Greeley said it intends to cooperate with any probes resulting from a bipartisan request for a review to its transactions. Sens. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and...Bobby Fernandez<br>for The Greeley Tribune<br>
- BIFAD releases report on value of U.S. foreign aid October 17, 2019The Board for International Food and Agriculture Development (BIFAD), a presidentially appointed advisory board to the U.S. Agency for International Development that advises USAID on issues concerning agriculture, higher education in developing countries, and food...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Livestock groups call attention to judicial activism in sage grouse case October 17, 2019WASHINGTON – On Oct. 16, Public Lands Council President Bob Skinner and National Cattlemen’s Beef Association President Jennifer Houston released the following statements in response to the enjoinment of the 2019 BLM Sage-Grouse Plan Amendments:...–NCBA<br>
- Weather affects organic grain production, too; imports to escalate October 17, 2019This year’s late spring had an impact on conventional commodity production, but Mercaris, a market research company specializing in organic and non-GMO crops, announced Oct. 16 that there has been a significant drop in organic...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Ethanol leaders: Product worthy, but regulations a problem October 17, 2019Ethanol products are good for the world, but that they face regulatory hurdles at many levels, leaders of ethanol groups from around the world said Oct. 16 at a Global Ethanol Summit panel discussion on...-The Hagstrom Report<br>
- Sheep producers may benefit from ram trait breeding program October 17, 2019Sheep producers may be able to gain more pounds at weaning or more muscle mass in their lamb carcasses through genetic selection. According to Ron Lewis, University of Nebraska Lincoln Animal Science professor of animal...Teresa Clark<br>for The Fence Post<br>
- Explosion at Dodge City Cargill plant bumps market October 17, 2019An explosion at the Dodge City, Kan., Cargill protein facility closed some shifts Thursday morning, Oct. 17. According to Cargill spokesman Daniel Sullivan, the explosion occurred in the morning in a small, stand alone building....Rachel Gabel email@example.com
- The National Wheat Foundation begins accepting applications for 2020-2021 scholarship honoring ag students October 16, 2019The National Wheat Foundation officially began accepting applications for the Jerry Minore Scholarship, honoring students pursuing a career in agriculture. The scholarship is available to both high school and college students for the 2019-2020 academic...-National Wheat Foundation<br>
- Sanders, Omar announce free school meals bill October 16, 2019Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., on Tuesday announced the introduction of the Universal School Meals Program Act to help provide free breakfast, lunch, and dinner to every student in America. Currently,...-The Hagstrom Report<br>