FARM AND RANCHER TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms of Service
Last Updated on January 1, 2019.
These terms and conditions are effective immediately for those registering accounts after that date and will become effective January 1, 2019 for those with pre-existing accounts.
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of FarmandRanchers websites and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms ("Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with CR Media Inc., a Colorado corporation headquartered in Cortez, Colorado ("FarmAndRancher"). Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
"You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. "We," "us," and "our" refer to Yelp.
"Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "User Content" means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site. "FarmAndRancher Content" means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Site. "Third Party Content" means Content that originates from parties other than FarmAndRancher or its users, which is made available in connection with the Site. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and FarmAndRancher Content.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
We may translate these Terms into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with Yelp, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
USING THE SITE
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Site if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.
Permission to Use the Site
We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
You must create an account and provide certain information about yourself in order to use some of the features that are offered through the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
Communications from FarmAndRancher and other Users
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site. For example, you might receive compliments or friend requests from other Users. You will also receive our weekly e-mail newsletter about happenings in your neighborhood.
Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by FarmAndRancher without written permission from us.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against FarmAndRancher and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
As between you and FarmAndRancher, you own Your Content. We own the FarmAndRancher Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with the FarmAndRancher Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the FarmAndRancher Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the FarmAndRancher Content are retained by us.
FarmAndRancher and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
We make some of the Site Content ("Feed Content") available via Real Simple Syndication and Atom feeds ("Feeds"). You may access and use the Feeds in order to display Feed Content on your personal computer, website, or blog ("Your Site"), provided that (i) your use of the Feeds is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, (ii) your display of the Feed Content links back to the relevant pages on FarmAndRancher's websites, and attributes FarmAndRancher as the source of the Feed Content, (iii) your use or display of the Feed Content does not suggest that Yelp promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products or services, including Your Site, (iv) you do not redistribute the Feed Content, and (v) your use of the Feeds does not overburden FarmAndRancher's systems. FarmAndRancher reserves all rights in the Feed Content and may terminate the Feeds at any time. Please select "Partnerships" on our contacts page here to inquire about other possible uses of the Feeds.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by FarmAndRancher) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of FarmAndRancher. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
- Violate our Content Guidelines, for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review;
- Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- You may Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Site for commercial purposes, in connection as expressly permitted by FarmAndRancher;
- You MUST Have authority to represent and act as the company agent or on behalf of the company, regardless of the post type. You may not post on behalf of any organization, events or otherwise without absolute permissions granted directly to you.
- Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Site's search results or any third party website;
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or
- Violate any applicable law.
You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- Violate the Terms;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by FarmAndRancher;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on FarmAndRancher's technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days' prior written notice to us here, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
You represent that you have read and understood our Content Guidelines.
Copyright And Trademark Disputes
Please see our Infringement Policy for information about copyright and trademark disputes.
Please see our Event Terms and Conditions for information about events listed on or linked to on the Site. You represent that you have read and understood them.
FARMANDRANCHER DEALS AND ADVERTISING
If you purchase a FarmAndRancher Deal or Gift Certificate, the terms of your purchase will be governed by the FarmAndRancher General Terms for Deals and Certificates. Please review them before you make each purchase since they may change from time to time. In the event of any conflict between the FarmAndRancher General Terms for Deals and Certificates and these Terms, the FarmAndRancher General Terms for Deals and Certificates will prevail.
Similarly, if you create a business owner's account on the Site or purchase advertising from FarmAndRancher, the FarmAndRancher Advertising Agreement will apply. In the event of any conflict between the FarmAndRancher Advertising Agreement and these Terms, the FarmAndRancher Advertising Agreement will prevail.
SUGGESTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against FarmAndRancher and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
The Site may include links to other websites or applications (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Your use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
Some of the services made available through the Site may be subject to additional third party or open source licensing terms and disclosures, including the ones posted here and incorporated herein by reference.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold FarmAndRancher, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the "FarmAndRancher Entities") harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. FarmAndRancher reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of FarmAndRancher. FarmAndRancher will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
- THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE YELP ENTITIES MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE'S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS (INCLUDING THEIR CONTENT, ORDER, AND DISPLAY), OR METRICS FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
- THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE'S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
- YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
- THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES' MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (ii) $100.
- THE FARMANDRANCHER ENTITIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
Colorado law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and FarmandRancher (a "Claim"), without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN MONTEZUMA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
- We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
- In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, Sections 1, 5, 6, 10 - 14 will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use Your Content as detailed in Section 5.
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site.
- Except as otherwise stated in Section 10 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
- Any failure on Yelp's part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Yelp's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Farm And Rancher LLC
23997 Road M
Cortez, Colorado 81321
Effective Date: Jan. 01, 2019
This page represents a legal document and is the Terms and Conditions (Agreement) for our Websites, https://farmandrancher.com, collectively and herein after called “Services.”
The terms “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to our company Farm And Rancher LLC. A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website(s). A “Member” is someone who has registered with us to use our Services. The term “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, design, and data offered through our Services, whether produced by our Members or by us, are collectively known as our “Content.” We distinguish content posted by our Members as “Member Content”.
Acceptance of Agreement
This Agreement is between you and Farm And Rancher LLC.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AS USING, ACCESSING, AND/OR BROWSING OUR SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE EXIT OUR SERVICES IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE THEM ANY FURTHER.
Except as otherwise noted, this Agreement constitutes the entire and only Agreement between you and Farm And Rancher LLC and supersedes all other Agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to our Services, and the subject matter contained herein. However, for you to use our Services, you may also be required to agree to additional terms and conditions. Those additional terms and conditions will be incorporated into this Agreement unless otherwise stated.
Our Privacy Notice is considered part of this Agreement and is available for you to review by clicking on this link.
Any legal controversy or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement and/or our Services, excluding legal action taken by us to collect or recover damages for – or obtain any injunction relating to – intellectual property and our Services, will be settled solely by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim will be arbitrated on an individual basis and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration will be conducted in Montezuma County, Colorado, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. You or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Montezuma County, Colorado necessary to protect our or your rights or property pending the completion of arbitration. Each party will bear half the arbitration fees and costs.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be treated as if it were executed and performed in Montezuma County, Colorado, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without regard to conflict of law provisions. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Services must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
Farm And Rancher LLC grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use our Services strictly in accordance with this Agreement. Your use of our Services is solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes unless otherwise provided for in this Agreement. No printout or electronic version of any part of our Services may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of our Services, and any software provided therein.
Our Relationship to You
This Agreement in no way creates any agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee- employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Farm And Rancher LLC.
Our Intellectual Property
Our Services may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks without the prior written permission of Farm And Rancher LLC.
Our Content, as found within our Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such Content is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
Eligibility and Registration for Membership
To use our Services, you must register with our Services to become a Member. Your Membership is not transferable or assignable and is void where prohibited. Our Services are intended solely for Users who are at least (16) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of, or access to our Services by anyone under that age is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of these Terms and Conditions. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are (16) years of age or older and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Farm And Rancher LLC has sole right and discretion to determine whether to accept a Member, and may reject a Member’s registration with or without explanation.
When you complete the registration process, you will receive a password that will allow you to access our Services. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality as well as all activities that occur through the use of your password.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. You agree that our Services cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with password security as discussed herein.
Errors, Corrections, and Changes
We do not represent or otherwise warrant that our Services will be error- free or free from viruses or other harmful components, or that we will correct any errors. We do not represent or otherwise warrant that the information available on or through our Services will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Farm And Rancher LLC reserves the right at our sole discretion to change any content, software, and other items used or contained in our Services at any time without notice.
Our Services publish content supplied by third parties, Users, Advertisers, Merchants, and Sponsors. Accordingly, Farm And Rancher LLC has no editorial control over such content. Any opinions or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users, or any other user of our Services, are those of the respective author(s) and not of Farm And Rancher LLC. Farm And Rancher LLC does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose nor the legality of any content provided by any of these parties.
You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by third-party Merchants. These Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of or purchase from such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US. All rules, legal documents (including privacy policies), and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on any Merchant websites.
You hereby acknowledge that nothing contained in our Services will constitute financial, investment, legal, and/or other professional advice and that no professional relationship of any kind is created between you and Farm And Rancher LLC or our Members. You hereby agree that you will not make any financial, investment, legal, and/or other decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in our Services.
Farm And Rancher LLC is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Content posted on our Services or in connection with our Services, whether posted or caused by Members of our Services, or by Farm And Rancher LLC. Although we provide rules for Member conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Members post, transmit, or share on our Services, and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter using our Services. Farm And Rancher LLC is not responsible for the online or offline conduct of any User of our Services.
Our Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Farm And Rancher LLC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Member communications.
Farm And Rancher LLC is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer system, server or provider, computer or mobile phone equipment, or software, or for any failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or for any combination thereof – including injury or damage to Members’ or any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software – related to or resulting from the use or downloading of materials in connection with our Services, including, without limitation, any software provided through our Services.
Under no circumstances will Farm And Rancher LLC be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage, personal injury, or death resulting from anyone’s use of our Services, or any interactions between Users of our Services, whether online or offline.
Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation, or any affiliation with our Services by third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by our Services.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS-IS’, ‘AS AVAILABLE’, WITH ‘ALL FAULTS’, AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). OUR SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
FARM AND RANCHER LLC, INCLUDING ALL OUR AFFILIATES, HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. FARM AND RANCHER LLC CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RELATED SOFTWARE. FARM AND RANCHER LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR CONTENT, SERVICES, OR ANY SOFTWARE FOUND WITHIN ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR- FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND REMOVE VIRUSES. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES SOMEHOW ATTRIBUTED TO OUR CONTENT, SERVICES, AND RELATED SOFTWARE IS DISCLAIMED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT AND RELATED SOFTWARE FROM OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT. WE AND ALL OUR AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND FARM AND RANCHER LLC.
OUR SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FARM AND RANCHER LLC OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, OR ANY RELATED SOFTWARE ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF FARM AND RANCHER LLC IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, FARM AND RANCHER LLC’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR SERVICES ACCESSED DURING THE PREVIOUS MONTH OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
Members may post their content through our Services (Member Content). Members and Visitors understand that by using our Services, they may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. We have no control over Member Content and do not in any way guarantee its quality, accuracy, or integrity. Farm And Rancher LLC is not responsible for the monitoring or filtering of any Member Content. Should any Member Content be found illegal, Farm And Rancher LLC will submit all necessary information to relevant authorities.
If any Member Content is reported to Farm And Rancher LLC as being offensive or inappropriate, we may ask the Member to retract or otherwise modify the questionable content within 24 hours of being notified by Farm And Rancher LLC. If the Member fails to meet such a request, Farm And Rancher LLC has full authority to restrict the Member’s ability to post Member Content or to immediately terminate the Member’s membership without further notice to the Member.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have sole discretion to remove any Member Content that violates this Agreement or that is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion. Members are responsible for complying with all applicable federal and state laws for their content, including copyright and trademark laws. Members will respect copyright and trademark laws.
You warrant that you will not use our Services to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others in any way. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating Members whom we deem, in our sole discretion, to be infringers of others’ intellectual property rights.
As a Member, you agree not to use our Services to do any of the following:
Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Member Content that:
- Violates any local, state, federal, or international laws
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party
- Harms, threatens, defames, promotes violence or illegal activities, or is otherwise vulgar, obscene, abusive, harassing, tortuous, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable
- Links directly or indirectly to any materials to which you do not have a right to link
- Contains any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to extract information from our Services
- Contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation
- Contains a non-unique title. Published Member Content, including articles and infographics, must each be published using a distinctive title.
- In the sole judgment of Farm And Rancher LLC is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Services, or which may expose Farm And Rancher LLC, our affiliates, or our Users to any harm or liability of any type
Use our Content to:
- Develop competing Services
- Create compilations or derivative works as defined under United States copyright laws
- Redistribute it in any manner, including, but not limited to, sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other distribution mechanism
- Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer our Services, and any related software
Use of Information
You grant Farm And Rancher LLC a license to use the information and materials you post to our Services. By posting, displaying, transmitting, performing, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“Member Content”) to our Services, you are granting Farm And Rancher LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, representatives, and affiliates, a license to use the Member Content in connection with the operation of the business of Farm And Rancher LLC, its directors, employees, officers, affiliates, representatives, consultants, and agents, including, without limitation, a right to distribute, copy, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, translate, edit, and reformat Member Content. You understand and agree that you will not be compensated for any Member Content. By posting Member Content on our Services, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the Member Content or are authorized to post, display, distribute, perform, or transmit Member Content.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including, but not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information.
Linking to Our Services
You may provide links to our Services provided that (a) you do not remove or obscure any portion of our Services by framing or otherwise, (b) your services do not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (c) you cease providing links to our Services immediately upon our request.
Links to Other Websites
Our Services may from time to time contain links to third-party websites. Inclusion of links for any website on our Services does not mean that we endorse, guarantee, warrant, or recommend the services, information, content, and/or data of such third-party websites.
Farm And Rancher LLC has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third-party websites; you access any third-party websites at your own risk. We recommend that you review the privacy notice and terms and conditions of those websites to fully understand what information is collected and how it is used.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us, (i) any payment information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your bank or credit card company, (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, and (iv) if your initial payment method is dishonored, you will still pay the incurred charges, including any surcharge we may incur due to the dishonored payment.
Our company does not have any refund policy.
Termination of Membership
Your membership with us is effective until terminated by you or us. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will terminate without our notice if you fail to comply with any term of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, you will stop representing yourself as a registered Member. You must delete or destroy any information or content (including all copies) obtained from our Services. Certain provisions of this Agreement, including, but not limited to, copyrights, indemnity, trademarks, limitation of liability, warranty, and jurisdictional issues will survive the termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third-party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates free from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of our Services.
Severability and Survival
Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement will take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such a provision, nor of the right to enforce such a provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
Changes to Our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you advance notice of the changes by email or in writing. We will also post these changes on our Services. These changes will become effective 30 days after receipt of the notice. To avoid doubt, no unilateral amendment will retroactively change agreed dispute-resolution provisions of these Terms and Conditions, if any, including, for example, arbitration provisions for then-pending disputes unless the parties expressly agree otherwise. Your continued use of our Services after any change to these Terms and Conditions and our notifying you will constitute your acceptance of such change. If you do not agree with the changes to these Terms and Conditions, you can choose to discontinue the use of our Services.
© Copyright notice - This privacy notice is protected under the United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you, is strictly prohibited.
© \# IS A REGISTERED LIVESTOCK BRAND IN THE STATE OF COLORADO, OWNED BY FARM AND RANCHER LLC.
ANY USE OF THE BRAND, OR MARKINGS MUST BE APPROVED BY FARM AND RANCHER LLC, NO UNAUTHORIZED ART OR PRODUCTION MAY BE USED WITHOUT WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION.
Copyright © 2019 FarmAndRancher CR Media Inc. 23997 County Road M, Cortez, CO 81321