Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Fresh Forum Posts
Current Moon Cycle
Tip Your Hat To Farm+Rancher, What’s On Your Mind?
- Oregon man justified in shooting of wolfThe Baker County (Oregon) District Attorney's office has determined that Lawrence Aguilar was justified in lethally shooting a wolf on March 12, 2019. Aguilar shot the wolf on his property in Halfway, Ore., because it was chasing his working dog at the time. The Oregon […]
- Farm groups, banks ask Congress, president to approve disaster aidA group of 135 farm organizations and banks that supply seasonal loans to farms and ranches called on President Donald Trump and Congress last week "to put aside political differences and supply urgently needed relief" in the wake of weather-related disasters in 2018 and 2019, […]
- Bipartisan coalition introduces bill to ease farm Chapter 12 bankruptcy rulesA bipartisan group of House members last week introduced the Family Farmer Relief Act of 2019 to ease the process of reorganizing debt through Chapter 12 bankruptcy rules. The legislation was sponsored by Rep. Antonio Delgado, D-N.Y., House Judiciary Committee ranking member Jim Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., […]
- Farm groups react to ITC report on USMCAA range of farm groups said Friday that the International Trade Commission's report on the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement on trade proved that Congress needs to approve the agreement even if the report did not cover the full benefits U.S. agriculture has found under the North American […]
- Sizzlin’ S of Montana raises $10k for Nebraska ranchersAfter seeing the outpouring of support for his community following the 2017 Lodgepole Fire, Rod Paschke of Jordon, Mont., knew he had to do something for Nebraska ranchers devastated by flooding. "That fire didn't affect us personally. It came to within about 20 miles of […]
- National Cowboy Council formedGRESHAM, Ore., and PUEBLO, Colo. – As Montana has voted to support the "Day of the Cowboy," the National Day of the Cowboy organization announced significant new resources to help bring this important recognition to the remaining 35 states that currently do not officially celebrate […]