LOGIN / EDIT
Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Declares United States Free from Plum Pox VirusWASHINGTON, D.C., October 17, 2019 - At a ceremony today, USDA Under Secretary for Marketing and Regulatory Programs Greg Ibach declared the United States free of plum pox virus. Under Secretary Ibach signed a proclamation marking this historic announcement. “Today, our 20-year fight against plum pox disease is officially over,” Under Secretary Ibach said. “Working […]
- USDA Invests in Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Improvements in 31 StatesWASHINGTON, Oct. 16, 2019 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Donald “DJ” LaVoy today announced that USDA is investing $201 million to improve rural water infrastructure in 31 states (PDF, 250 KB).
- USDA Forest Service Seeks Public Comment on Draft Environmental Impact Statement, Alternatives to a Proposed Alaska Roadless RuleJUNEAU, ALASKA, Oct. 15, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking public comment on a draft environmental impact statement offering a range of alternatives to roadless management and a proposed Alaska Roadless Rule. If adopted, the proposed rule would exempt the Tongass National Forest from the 2001 Roadless Rule.
- USDA Recognizes Hard-Working School Meals Professionals, Empowers Them to Do Right in School LunchroomsWASHINGTON, Oct. 15, 2019 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today issued the following statement in support of President Donald J. Trump’s National School Lunch Week Proclamation. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) celebrates food service professionals, school leaders, as well as the farmers, ranchers, and producers who grow the delicious, healthful, American-grown foods […]
- USDA Invests in Rural Electric Infrastructure Improvements in 13 StatesWASHINGTON, Oct. 9, 2019 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development Donald “DJ” LaVoy today announced that USDA is investing $251 million (PDF, 159 KB) to upgrade rural electric systems in 13 states. The funding includes $38.2 million to finance smart grid technologies that improve system operations and monitor grid […]
- USDA Announces $16.2 Million to Support Socially Disadvantaged and Veteran Farmers and RanchersWASHINGTON, Oct. 7, 2019 – Today, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced it will issue $16.2 million in grants (PDF, 325 KB) to provide training, outreach, and technical assistance to underserved and veteran farmers and ranchers.
There are no listings to compare