Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
CARA RANDOLPH reviewed Grass Fed Beef, Wagyu, Heritage Pork, Chicken Delivered To your Home
- Animal Health
- Crop/Land Management
- Dairy Farming/Products
- Herd Management
- Non-Dairy Harvested Products
- Organic-Holistic Farming
- Pest Control
- Renewable Energy
- Art/Project Submission Guidelines
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Using Flexibility to Assist Farmers, Ranchers in Flooded AreasWASHINGTON, D.C., August 15, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Risk Management Agency (RMA) today announced it will defer accrual of interest for all agricultural producers’ spring 2019 crop year insurance premiums to help the wide swath of farmers and ranchers affected by extreme weather in 2019. Specifically, USDA will defer the accrual […]
- Perdue Statement on Meeting with Guatemalan Ministers(Washington, D.C., August 14, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today met with a host of Ministers from Guatemala to discuss implementation of the recently signed agreement between the United States and Guatemala to improve H-2A visa program operations. Following the meeting, Secretary Perdue issued the following statement:
- Secretary Perdue Swears In USDA’s Principal Deputy Chief Financial Officer Scott Soles(Washington, D.C., August 13, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today administered the oath of office to swear in Scott Soles to serve as the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Principal Deputy Chief Financial Officer.
- USDA Invests in Rural Electric Infrastructure Improvements in 10 StatesWASHINGTON, Aug. 9, 2019 – U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Utilities Service Administrator Chad Rupe today announced that USDA is investing $181 million to upgrade rural electric systems in 10 states (PDF, 98 KB). The funding includes $7.7 million to finance smart grid technologies that improve system operations and monitor grid security.
- USDA Invests in Rural Water and Wastewater Infrastructure in 24 StatesWASHINGTON, Aug. 8, 2019 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Utilities Service Administrator Chad Rupe today announced that USDA is investing $135 million in 49 projects to improve rural water infrastructure in 24 states (PDF, 170 KB).
- Secretary Perdue Statement on U.S. and E.U. Beef Agreement(WASHINGTON, D.C., August 2, 2019) - U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement after an agreement was signed between the United States and the European Union regarding beef trade: