Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
CARA RANDOLPH reviewed Grass Fed Beef, Wagyu, Heritage Pork, Chicken Delivered To your Home
- Animal Health
- Crop/Land Management
- Dairy Farming/Products
- Herd Management
- Non-Dairy Harvested Products
- Organic-Holistic Farming
- Pest Control
- Renewable Energy
- Art/Project Submission Guidelines
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Announces Investments in Community Facilities that will Benefit 631,000 Rural AmericansWASHINGTON, June 24, 2019 – Acting Assistant to the Secretary for Rural Development Joel Baxley today announced that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has more than $2 billion still available this year to invest in community facilities and infrastructure projects in rural areas. Baxley also released the names of 40 rural communities that are […]
- USDA Announces Approval of D-SNAP for Arkansas Disaster AreasWASHINGTON, June 21, 2019 – Arkansas residents recovering from recent major flooding in 12 counties could be eligible for a helping hand from USDA’s Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (D-SNAP) announced today by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Households who are not normally eligible under regular SNAP rules may qualify for D-SNAP if they meet […]
- Signing Ceremony Sets Terms of NBAF Transfer from Homeland Security to USDA(Washington, D.C., June 20, 2019) – Officials from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) today signed a Memorandum of Agreement (PDF, 3.1 MB) that formally outlines how the departments will transfer ownership and operational responsibility for the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) from DHS’ Science and Technology […]
- USDA Announces Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot ProgramWASHINGTON, June 20, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)announced today it is offering $75 million in funding for the eradication and control of feral swine through the Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program (FSCP) in a joint effort between USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) and Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service […]
- USDA World Agricultural Outlook Board Chair Dr. Seth Meyer to DepartWASHINGTON, June 19, 2019 – USDA Chief Economist Robert Johansson has announced the departure of USDA World Agricultural Outlook Board Chair Dr. Seth Meyer, effective July 13, along with the appointment of Deputy Board Chair Dr. Mark Jekanowski as acting board chair. “Seth has been a real asset to USDA, OCE, and the World Agricultural […]
- Secretary Perdue Announces New Dairy Margin Coverage Signup Begins June 17WASHINGTON, June 13, 2019 — U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announces that signup begins June 17 for the new Dairy Margin Coverage (DMC) program, the cornerstone program of the dairy safety net that helps dairy producers manage the volatility of milk and feed prices, operated by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service […]