Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Current Moon Cycle
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Administrative Actions to Streamline H-2A Process(Washington, D.C., September 20, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement highlighting actions announced by the Department of Labor (DOL) which will modernize the burdensome H2A visa process. First, DOL published a common-sense rule that eliminates the requirement to advertise a job opening in print newspapers instead shifting to advertising […]
- Former Agriculture Secretaries Announce Support for USMCA(Washington, D.C., September 19, 2019) – Today, all former U.S. Secretaries of Agriculture since President Reagan’s Administration announced support for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA). In a letter to Congressional leaders, former Secretaries John Block (Reagan), Mike Espy (Clinton), Dan Glickman (Clinton), Ann Veneman (W. Bush), Mike Johanns (W. Bush), Ed Shafer (W. Bush), and […]
- USDA Announces Nearly $12 Million in Funding to Improve Public Facilities in 17 States, Benefiting More Than 200,000 Rural AmericansWASHINGTON, Sept. 18, 2019 – USDA Rural Housing Service Administrator Bruce W. Lammers today announced that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is investing almost $12 million in 41 community facilities projects that will benefit 214,000 Americans (PDF, 134 KB) in rural communities in 17 states.
- Secretary Perdue Swears In USDA’s Rural Development Deputy Under Secretary Donald “DJ” LaVoy(Washington, D.C., September 17, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today administered the oath of office to swear in Donald “DJ” LaVoy to serve as the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Rural Development Deputy Under Secretary.
- USDA Modernizes Swine Slaughter Inspection for the First Time in Over 50 YearsWASHINGTON, September 17, 2019 — The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced a final rule to modernize swine slaughter inspection and bring it into the 21st century. For the first time in more than five decades, the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) is modernizing inspection at market hog slaughter establishments with a […]
- Secretary Perdue Statement on Farm Safety Week(Washington, D.C., September 16, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today applauded President Trump’s proclamation making September 15-21, 2019 National Farm Safety and Health Week.
There are no listings to compare