Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
CARA RANDOLPH reviewed Grass Fed Beef, Wagyu, Heritage Pork, Chicken Delivered To your Home
- Animal Health
- Crop/Land Management
- Dairy Farming/Products
- Herd Management
- Non-Dairy Harvested Products
- Organic-Holistic Farming
- Pest Control
- Renewable Energy
- Art/Project Submission Guidelines
Current Moon Cycle
- USDA Announces Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot ProgramWASHINGTON, June 20, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)announced today it is offering $75 million in funding for the eradication and control of feral swine through the Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program (FSCP) in a joint effort between USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) and Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service […]
- USDA World Agricultural Outlook Board Chair Dr. Seth Meyer to DepartWASHINGTON, June 19, 2019 – USDA Chief Economist Robert Johansson has announced the departure of USDA World Agricultural Outlook Board Chair Dr. Seth Meyer, effective July 13, along with the appointment of Deputy Board Chair Dr. Mark Jekanowski as acting board chair. “Seth has been a real asset to USDA, OCE, and the World Agricultural […]
- Secretary Perdue Announces New Dairy Margin Coverage Signup Begins June 17WASHINGTON, June 13, 2019 — U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announces that signup begins June 17 for the new Dairy Margin Coverage (DMC) program, the cornerstone program of the dairy safety net that helps dairy producers manage the volatility of milk and feed prices, operated by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service […]
- Secretary Perdue Announces Kansas City Region as Location for ERS and NIFA(Washington, D.C., June 13, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announced the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) will relocate the Economic Research Service (ERS) and National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) to the Kansas City Region.
- USDA Proposes Bold Moves to Improve Forests Management, Grasslands(Washington, D.C., June 12, 2019) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Forest Service (USFS) released proposed changes to modernize how the agency complies with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). The proposed updates would not only give the Forest Service the tools and flexibility to manage the land and tackle critical challenges like wildfire, […]
- Secretary Perdue Statement on President Trump’s Biotech EO(Council Bluffs, IA., June 11, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue issued the following statement after President Donald J. Trump Signed the Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products Executive Order.