LISTING & SEARCHING. IT'S EASY!
HOW TO LIST SIMPLIFIED.
TO LIST, YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER.
DETERMINE WHICH CATEGORY IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Examples of Categories:
Farms/Ranches/CSA/Farmers Markets= You Grow, Raise or Produce Something.
You May Sell It Directly To The Public, Accept Orders, Contract Out, CSA Grower,
If You Are a Store or Restaurant That Sells Local Grass-Fed Beef To The Public.
Farm Fresh Store/Restaurant/Butcher/Services
If You Are an ONLINE COMPANY ONLY - iFARM DIRECTORY IS YOUR BEST OPTION.
It Depends On Your Operation And Goal.
For Example, Your Listing Will Appear When, Grass Fed Beef is Searched Located Within a 250 Mileage Radius.
FARM / RANCH / CROPS / SOURCES = A Farm or Ranch Which Grows, Produces, Harvests a Crop or Product.
SERVICES = Farm And Rancher Related Service Providers-Insurance, Horse Trainer, Ag Service, Hauling, Auctioneer, etc
ORGANIC-GRASS FED + FOOD RETAILERS =
Retail Locations That Offer Organic and Local Products. Includes Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, etc.
CLOTHING/GEAR/TACK/FEED/SUPPLY RETAILERS =
Feed Stores, Hardware Stores, Textiles, Wool Clothing Store. General Category
LIVESTOCK / BREEDERS = Bull Breeders To Poultry, Horses, Dogs, Llamas, Goats, Sheep and More.. You Know, Livestock And Animal Breeders. Sale, Lease, Or However You Do Your Thing.
REAL ESTATE = Farm or Ranch Related Real Estate Offered For Sale ($96/Yr Unlimited Listings)
FARM FRESH STORE/RESTAURANTS/SERVICES = Restaurant, Store, or Any Services Related To A Local Farm Produce, Beef, Organic Farm/Ranch Products. Such as a Chef.
CBD / CANNABIS / HEMP RETAILER =
Any CBD / Cannabis / Hemp Store or Product
FARM RANCH SCHOOLS / COLLEGES
OFFICIALS/GOVERNMENT/USDA = Locate Your Local USDA Office, County Commissioner And More. Easily Obtain Their Contact Information, location and More. BLM, FDA, +++
(Every Listing Category Type is Located under "PLACE-SERVICES", Except Real Estate)
Next, Follow The Instructions Underneath The Image Below.
It's Super Easy But Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions.
- Next, Enter Place Title OR
- This is The NAME OF YOUR FARM/BUSINESS/PRODUCT/SERVICE/etc.
- Next Enter Your Business Description. This May Be Very Detailed or a Brief Description. You Can Edit This Later To Make Changes or Revisions.
- Enter Any Special Offers yo Wish To Announce.
- $25 Off Alfalfa Ton Bale By Mention You Saw This On FarmAndRancher.com
- Free Organic Coffee With Breakfast Special For All of February, 2019.
- Buy 4 Dozen Eggs - Get One Dozen Free For The Month Of May When You Bring Your Own Egg Cartons.
- Be As Creative A You Want To.
HERE ARE SOME LISTING TIPS FOR FARM/RANCH/CSA/MARKETS
- Products offered and when and where they are available
- Your farming philosophy or practices.
- Do you ship or deliver?
- If you are certified organic, include name of certifying agency. If you use organic practices but are not certified, please state the practices that you use, but indicate that you are not certified.
- Are your poultry/eggs soy-free? Do you have special humane slaughtering procedures?
- If you sell your meat or dairy products at any farmers markets, grocery stores, or restaurant, please include them along with addresses.
- Do you participate in any buying clubs that are open to new members? If so, please provide contact information.
- Do You Ship? If so, please explain any restrictions/qualifications.
TIME TO UPLOAD UP TO 15 IMAGES
NOT OVER 2 MG EACH.
Next, Enter Your Address-Country-Region (State) City and Zip Code.
Click The Orange Set Address On Map And It Will Automatically Locate You.
It Will Also Automatically Enter Your Latitude And Longitude.
Next, It Is Best To Leave The Map At "Default" Which Show The Road, But You Can Select Satellite, Hybrid or Terrain.
Select Yes or No For Your Business Hours.
If Yes, The Time Menu Opens and You Customize Your Hours and Timezone.
You Can Also Mention Your Hours Above In The Description If You Don't Want "Set" Hours For Your Operation Type.
You Can Also Say Seasonal Hours-CALL FIRST or Call Me at ( )123-4567
- Enter Your Phone Number, Email Address, and Website URL.
- Then Enter Your
- Your Video URL or Code Like YouTube.
Now The Important Part!
To Get It Located When Searched For, You MUST Add The Appropriate Tags:
A TAG IS WHAT THE CONSUMER WILL ENTER TO SEARCH FOR.
Like Organic, Beef, Dairy, Vegetables, Fruit, Livestock, Vineyard, Propane, Hay, Eggs, etc.
Think of the specific words a consumer will use to locate what You offer.
If You Raise Hay, For Example, "Hay" Is One Of Your Most Important Tags.
When Someone Enters Hay,
You Will Be Located.
The Distance is Preset Radius Up To 250 Miles.
LET'S SAY YOU ARE A FARM
You Are a Farm that produces Vegetables.
Specifically, You Grow Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, And Garlic.
Your Tags Are: Lettuce, Tomato, Garlic, Onions, Farm, (Organic?)
You May Enter Terms Like: Your Farm Name, You Pick, or Other Terms You Believe Your Customer Will Use To Search For You.
For Each Item You Produce, You List As a TAG.
When a Consumer Puts "Lettuce" into The Search Bar, They Are First Geo Located, And Your Farms Information is Shown On The Map.
They Can Contact You However You Input The Contact Information, Hours, Website, Email or Other Contact Information.
AND WHEN LISTING, GET OUR LISTING TAGS SUGGESTIONS FOR GREAT RESULTS.