LISTING & SEARCHING. IT'S EASY!
HOW TO LIST SIMPLIFIED.
TO LIST, YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER.
WHICH CATEGORY IS RIGHT
If You Grow, Raise or Produce Something, Farm/Ranch/Sources, or Livestock/Breeders, is Your Category.
For Example, If You Sell Retail Grass Fed Beef You Would List In Organic/Grass Fed/+Food Retailers In PLACES.
If You Are an ONLINE COMPANY ONLY - iFARM
If You Sell Farm Fresh Eggs To The Public and Not a Reseller of Farm Fresh Eggs, But a Farm Producer With Your Own Private Clock, List in Farms/Ranches (Free Listing)
It Depends On Your Operation And Goal.
For Example, Your Listing Will Appear When, Grass Fed Beef is Searched Located Within a 250 Mileage Radius.
Our Paid Listing Categories Are:
iFARM and 2 or More Category Listings!
$48 for 2nd or more category annually
Real Estate ($96 a year for Unlimited Listings)
FARM / RANCH / CROPS / SOURCES = A Farm or Ranch Which Grows, Produces, Harvests a Crop or Product.
SERVICES = Farm And Rancher Related Service Providers-Insurance, Horse Trainer, Ag Service, Hauling, Auctioneer, etc
ORGANIC-GRASS FED + FOOD RETAILERS =
Retail Locations That Offer Organic and Local Products. Includes Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, etc.
CLOTHING/GEAR/TACK/FEED/SUPPLY RETAILERS =
Feed Stores, Hardware Stores, Textiles, Wool Clothing Store. General Category
LIVESTOCK / BREEDERS = Bull Breeders To Poultry, Horses, Dogs, Llamas, Goats, Sheep and More.. You Know, Livestock And Animal Breeders. Sale, Lease, Or However You Do Your Thing.
EVENTS = A Farm/Ranch Related Event (Rodeo, Dance, Festival, Conference, etc)
REAL ESTATE = Farm or Ranch Related Real Estate Offered For Sale ($96/Yr Unlimited Listings)
CLASSIFIED ADS = Any Farm or Ranch Related Items OR Business Ads. Free Listing
RESTAURANTS = Restaurant That Serves Local Farm Produce, Beef, Organic Farm/Ranch Products.
CBD / CANNABIS / HEMP RETAILER =
Any CBD / Cannabis / Hemp Store or Product
FARM RANCH SCHOOLS / COLLEGES
GOVERNMENT = Locate Your Local USDA And More Office. Easily Obtain Their Contact Information, location and More. BLM, FDA, +++
Classified Ads May be Placed For One Month Listings With Renewal Options.
Showcased Real Estate Classified, Ads And Events Are Located With Their Own Search Category.
Just Toggle The Category Icon.
You Will First Select The One Category You Want To Be Listed in and Toggle The "Package" Icons To Select One.
(Every Listing Category Type is Located under "PLACE", Except Real Estate, Ads and Events)
PLACES-SERVICES IS A MASTER CATEGORY TYPE
IT IS DIFFERENT THAN REAL ESTATE, ADS AND EVENTS
After Selecting PLACE - SERVICES (or Changing Your Category or Listing Type), Allow The Page To Refresh To Update Itself To The Correct Category
Next, Follow The Instructions Underneath The Image Below.
It's Super Easy But Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions.
- Next, Enter Place Title OR (Showcased Event or Real Estate)
- This is The NAME OF YOUR FARM/BUSINESS/PRODUCT/SERVICE/EVENT/etc.
- Next Enter Your Business Description. This May Be Very Detailed or a Brief Description. You Can Edit This Later To Make Changes or Revisions.
- Enter Any Special Offers yo Wish To Announce.
- $25 Off Alfalfa Ton Bale By Mention You Saw This On FarmAndRancher.com
- Free Organic Coffee With Breakfast Special For All of February, 2019.
- Buy 4 Dozen Eggs - Get One Dozen Free For The Month Of May When You Bring Your Own Egg Cartons.
- Be As Creative A You Want To.
HERE ARE SOME LISTING TIPS FOR FARM/RANCH/SOURCES
- Products offered and when and where they are available
- Your farming philosophy or practices.
- Do you ship or deliver?
- If you are certified organic, include name of certifying agency. If you use organic practices but are not certified, please state the practices that you use, but indicate that you are not certified.
- Are your poultry/eggs soy-free? Do you have special humane slaughtering procedures?
- If you sell your meat or dairy products at any farmers markets, grocery stores, or restaurant, please include them along with addresses.
- Do you participate in any buying clubs that are open to new members? If so, please provide contact information.
- Do You Ship? If so, please explain any restrictions/qualifications.
TIME TO UPLOAD UP TO 15 IMAGES
NOT OVER 2 MG EACH.
Next, Enter Your Address-Country-Region (State) City and Zip Code.
Click The Orange Set Address On Map And It Will Automatically Locate You.
It Will Also Automatically Enter Your Latitude And Longitude.
Next, It Is Best To Leave The Map At "Default" Which Show The Road, But You Can Select Satellite, Hybrid or Terrain.
Select Yes or No For Your Business Hours.
If Yes, The Time Menu Opens and You Customize Your Hours and Timezone.
You Can Also Mention Your Hours Above In The Description If You Don't Want "Set" Hours For Your Operation Type.
You Can Also Say Seasonal Hours-CALL FIRST or Call Me at ( )123-4567
- Enter Your Phone Number, Email Address, and Website URL.
- Then Enter Your
- Your Video URL or Code Like YouTube.
Now The Important Part!
To Get It Located When Searched For, You MUST Add The Appropriate Tags:
A TAG IS WHAT THE CONSUMER WILL ENTER TO SEARCH FOR.
Like Organic, Beef, Dairy, Vegetables, Fruit, Livestock, Vineyard, Propane, Hay, Eggs, etc.
Think of the specific words a consumer will use to locate what You offer.
If You Raise Hay, For Example, "Hay" Is One Of Your Most Important Tags.
When Someone Enters Hay,
You Will Be Located.
The Distance is Preset Radius Up To 250 Miles.
LET'S SAY YOU ARE A FARM
You Are a Farm that produces Vegetables.
Specifically, You Grow Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, And Garlic.
Your Tags Are: Lettuce, Tomato, Garlic, Onions, Farm, (Organic?)
You May Enter Terms Like: Your Farm Name, You Pick, or Other Terms You Believe Your Customer Will Use To Search For You.
For Each Item You Produce, You List As a TAG.
When a Consumer Puts "Lettuce" into The Search Bar, They Are First Geo Located, And Your Farms Information is Shown On The Map.
They Can Contact You However You Input The Contact Information, Hours, Website, Email or Other Contact Information.
"Free Events" Include Free Farm+Ranch Related Events Open To The Public, Farmers Markets, a Local Rodeo, Tractor Pull, Pumpkin Patch, etc. With No Admission Fee.
For Extra Promotion, List Here.
Please Be Sure To Set The Expiration Date When Adding Your Event So Your Event Is Not Continuously Displayed And Adhere To Our Audience Guidelines And Include As Much Information To Make Your Event Informative and Attractive.
AND WHEN LISTING, GET OUR LISTING TAGS SUGGESTIONS FOR GREAT RESULTS.