How Much Does It Really Cost To Raise Cattle?
Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Current Moon Phase
- Art/Project Submission Guidelines
- Organic-Holistic Farming
- Non-Dairy Harvested Products
- Renewable Energy
- Dairy Farming/Products
- Herd Management
- Crop/Land Management
- Pest Control
- Animal Health
Forum Topic Search
- Fox TV’s MasterChef to feature “Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner.” July 17, 2019ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Thanks to an investment from the Federation of State Beef Councils, an upcoming episode of a popular Fox TV network food show will feature Beef Checkoff funded “Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner.”...NCS Import
- Wyoming Cowboy Hall of Fame Region 1 inductions July 20 July 17, 2019Doors will open at the All Purpose Building on Weston County Fairgrounds in Newcastle at 5 p.m. Saturday, July 20 for a cowboy-style celebration in honor of five notable people representing the Class of 2019...NCS Import
- New farmers.gov feature helps producers find farm loans that fit their operation July 17, 2019WASHINGTON – A new online tool can help farmers and ranchers find information on U.S. Department of Agriculture farm loans that may best fit their operations. USDA has launched the new Farm Loan Discovery Tool...NCS Import
- Small farm groups launch campaign on Packers & Stockyards Act July 17, 2019A coalition of small farm groups and their advocates today launched a “Stand With Farm Families” campaign to try to convince the Agriculture Department to write a strict rule on regulations under the Packers &...NCS Import
- Costa, Grassley see USMCA passage in fall as Hoeven leads colloquy July 17, 2019House Agriculture Livestock and Poultry Subcommitee Chairman Jim Costa, D-Calif., and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said Tuesday they expect Congress to pass the U.S-Mexico-Canada Agreement on trade this fall as Senate Agriculture...NCS Import
- Fewer than half ERS, NIFA employees plan to move to Kansas City July 17, 2019Fewer than half the employees of the Agriculture Department’s Economic Research Service and the National Institute of Food and Agriculture whose positions will move to Kansas City have accepted reassignment, a spokesperson for the Agriculture...NCS Import
- Egg producers upset about payment rates, sheep industry about China July 17, 2019Egg producers are upset about the Agriculture Department’s proposals for payment rates for virus elimination, while sheep producers say that the China trade conflict is ruining the market for sheepskins. The two industries testified Tuesday...NCS Import
- UFW calls H-2A changes ‘new low’ while Farm Bureau approves July 17, 2019The United Farm Workers Tuesday said that the Trump administration’s changes to the H-2A certification program for farm workers set “a new low of hypocrisy, racism and self-dealing” while the American Farm Bureau Federation praised...NCS Import
- Trump: Farmers to get $16 billion July 17, 2019President Donald Trump said Monday that $16 billion in aid to farmers who have lost exports due to trade conflicts has been approved. Trump was apparently referring to the Office of Management and Budget’s completion...NCS Import
- FFAR awards $1 million grant to combat water scarcity and increase yields July 16, 2019MANHATTAN, Kan., and WASHINGTON – The production of food and fiber consumes 70 percent of the world’s water, placing a burden on farmers to increase water productivity and efficiency. The Foundation for Food and Agriculture...NCS Import