Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Forum Topic Search
- Oregon man justified in shooting of wolf April 22, 2019The Baker County (Oregon) District Attorney's office has determined that Lawrence Aguilar was justified in lethally shooting a wolf on March 12, 2019. Aguilar shot the wolf on his property in Halfway, Ore., because it was chasing his working dog at the time. The Oregon […]–Oregon Cattlemen’s Association
- Farm groups, banks ask Congress, president to approve disaster aid April 22, 2019A group of 135 farm organizations and banks that supply seasonal loans to farms and ranches called on President Donald Trump and Congress last week "to put aside political differences and supply urgently needed relief" in the wake of weather-related disasters in 2018 and 2019, […]-The Hagstrom Report
- Bipartisan coalition introduces bill to ease farm Chapter 12 bankruptcy rules April 22, 2019A bipartisan group of House members last week introduced the Family Farmer Relief Act of 2019 to ease the process of reorganizing debt through Chapter 12 bankruptcy rules. The legislation was sponsored by Rep. Antonio Delgado, D-N.Y., House Judiciary Committee ranking member Jim Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., […]-The Hagstrom Report
- Farm groups react to ITC report on USMCA April 22, 2019A range of farm groups said Friday that the International Trade Commission's report on the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement on trade proved that Congress needs to approve the agreement even if the report did not cover the full benefits U.S. agriculture has found under the North American […]-The Hagstrom Report
- Sizzlin’ S of Montana raises $10k for Nebraska ranchers April 22, 2019After seeing the outpouring of support for his community following the 2017 Lodgepole Fire, Rod Paschke of Jordon, Mont., knew he had to do something for Nebraska ranchers devastated by flooding. "That fire didn't affect us personally. It came to within about 20 miles of […]Carrie Stadheim
- National Cowboy Council formed April 19, 2019GRESHAM, Ore., and PUEBLO, Colo. – As Montana has voted to support the "Day of the Cowboy," the National Day of the Cowboy organization announced significant new resources to help bring this important recognition to the remaining 35 states that currently do not officially celebrate […]–Professional Bull Riders
- New technologies for range and pasture management April 19, 2019This article appears in the April BeefWatch online newsletter at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's beef production website, https://beef.unl.edu. A new BeefWatch is posted every month, and interviews with the authors of BeefWatch newsletter articles become available throughout the month of publication and are accessible at […]Mitchell Stephenson
- The Fence Post obituary: Marjorie Jean Thomas April 19, 2019Marjorie Jean Thomas, 93 Nov. 21, 1925 – April 13, 2019 Carr, Colo. Marjorie Jean Thomas, 93, of Carr, passed away April 13, 2019, in Greeley, Colo. She was born Nov. 21, 1925, in Greeley to Charles and Carrie (York) Shelenberger. The family lived in […]
- The Fence Post obituary: Henry Fritz Kohlhoff April 19, 2019Henry Fritz Kohlhoff, 90 Aug. 20, 1928 – April 10, 2019 Eaton, Colo. Henry Fritz Kohlhoff, 90, of Eaton, Colo., passed away on April 10, 2019, in Greeley, Colo. He was born to Adolf and Sophia (Hillmann) Kohlhoff on Aug. 20, 1928, in Warpe, Germany. […]
- The Fence Post obituary: Dorothy Roselea Marquardt McVay April 19, 2019Dorothy Roselea Marquardt McVay, 91 April 9, 1928 – April 11, 2019 North Platte, Neb. Dorothy Roselea Marquardt McVay, 91, of North Platte, Neb., passed away April 11, 2019, at Centennial Park Retirement Village. Dorothy was born the fourth child in a family of 10 […]