Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
CARA RANDOLPH reviewed Grass Fed Beef, Wagyu, Heritage Pork, Chicken Delivered To your Home
- Animal Health
- Crop/Land Management
- Dairy Farming/Products
- Herd Management
- Non-Dairy Harvested Products
- Organic-Holistic Farming
- Pest Control
- Renewable Energy
- Art/Project Submission Guidelines
Current Moon Cycle
- In Case You Missed It: Secretary Perdue Announces Support for Farmers Impacted by Unjustified Retaliation and Trade DisruptionFOX Business – Mornings with Maria: “Hasn't been a president that has defended agriculture the way Trump has: Agriculture Secretary” 5.23.16
- USDA Selects 2019 Class of E. Kika De La Garza FellowsWASHINGTON, May 24, 2019 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced the selection of 18 faculty and staff from Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs) across the nation as 2019 E. Kika De La Garza Fellows. This summer fellowship program offers first-hand experiences in policymaking and research at USDA and other federal agencies.
- USDA Announces Support for Farmers Impacted by Unjustified Retaliation and Trade Disruption(Washington, D.C., May 23, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today announced that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) will take several actions to assist farmers in response to trade damage from unjustified retaliation and trade disruption. President Trump directed Secretary Perdue to craft a relief strategy to support American agricultural producers while […]
- USDA Forest Service and State of Utah sign Shared Stewardship Agreement(Salt Lake City, Utah, May 22, 2019) — Today, Secretary of Agriculture, Sonny Perdue, joined Utah State Governor, Gary R. Herbert, U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service Chief, Vicki Christiansen, and Intermountain Regional Forester, Nora Rasure, to sign an agreement between the Forest Service and the State of Utah focused on shared stewardship.
- Secretary Perdue visits his 50th State(Salt Lake City, Utah, May 22, 2019) – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue today stepped foot in Utah making it his 50th state visited since becoming Secretary just over two years ago. Since then, he has traveled more than 100,000 miles, held nearly 200 townhall discussions and visited nearly 100 farms across the country […]
- Statement on Support for FarmersFrom a USDA Spokesperson: “Details on the new farming support program will be forthcoming shortly, but we want to be clear that the program is being designed to avoid skewing planting decisions one way or another. Farmers should continue to make their planting and production decisions with the current market signals in mind, rather than […]