LOGIN / ADD-EDIT LISTING
Enter The Farm Forum
Discover Something Great!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Current Moon Cycle
- Weekly update on corn and soybean export inspectionsThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's March 11 Federal Grain Inspection Service report revealed soybean export inspections at 987 million bushels, down 33 percent from this time last year. At over 1 billion bushels, corn export inspections are up 241 million bushels, or 30 percent, from […]
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture’s list of resources available to farmers and ranchers affected by severe weatherEditor's Note: we will add to this list as we gain more information. Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any resources you are aware of. NDA has put together a list of resources available to farmers and ranchers affected by severe weather. Hay and Forage […]
- It’s real – Wyoming beef in TaiwanThe first week of October 2018 will be remembered for the opening of the Wyoming Asia-Pacific Trade Office in Taipei, Taiwan. This is the first foreign trade office that the state has had in nearly 30 years. It represents a significant opportunity to enter markets […]
- New legislation provides economic boost to 4-H, FFA studentsA recently introduced House bill would give an economic boost to young people in agriculture by allowing 4-H and FFA students aged 21 and younger to keep more of the modest income they earn. The students can turn around and put the money toward higher […]
- ADC supports new bipartisan bill introduced to address labor shortages on dairy farmsThe American Dairy Coalition supports a new federal bill that has been introduced by Congressmen Anthony Brindisi, D-N.Y., and John Joyce, R-Pa., to expand the current H-2A visa program, allowing for its use by dairy farmers. The bill will amend the Immigration and Nationality Act, […]
- Farm, biofuels groups upset by more refinery waivers on Ag DayCorn and biofuels groups are upset that the Environmental Protection Agency chose March 14, which was National Agriculture Day, to grant five additional Renewable Fuel Standard Small Refinery Exemptions for the 2017 compliance year, waiving 366 million gallons of biofuels from RFS compliance. "EPA's decision […]